Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RED HEADED STEP CHILD

I cant seem to bring myself to even write anything on the subject. LA Fashion week is just always so subpar. The red headed stepchild if you will, and for good reason. I went last night to the Louis Verdad show with high expectations. After all at one point in his career he was a favorite of Madonna and was getting high accolades for some of his work. However I should have known better than to go with expectations because he too has let me down. You see I am a victim of having been exposed to the most beautiful creative artwork and now I hold everyone to that standard, and why shouldn't I? This is the thing, If you want to be a Rachel Pally then you should go ahead and do that, more power to you. MAKE THAT MONEY, but when people try to put themselves in a different league such as some LA Designers and feed it to me like its art well its a big downer. Give it up LA. Stick to what your good at. Anna Wintour is not knocking at your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment