Monday, October 19, 2009

JIMMY CHOO FOR H & M

Jimmy Choo for H & M hits stores Nov 14 and I love it. I was pulling for a shoot the other day and I popped in to the H & M showroom. Nothing was off limits except this collection. You see the d-list celebrity that I was pulling for obviously wasn't good enough. I love those moments! Now what I did see I really liked. I'm sure that it will be sold out the first day and chaotic which always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not that desperate for it but I approve. Another thing I noticed was that the clothes in the H & M showroom where really cute. I asked Pansy who works there why that is and she said " we have this in the stores". I was like really? I guess when you bundle it all together with a lot of other crap and add chaos it all looks like shit. Maybe I'll give H & M another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment