Friday, October 23, 2009

JENNA LYONS IS ON TRACK

I was recently in J Crew browsing and $600 later walked out with 4 bags full of goodies. I love J Crew. True I can shop anywhere and make the best of it but J Crew was an easy target. I put 3 of the most perfect outfits together and walked out feeling like a winner. On a side note the men's department is great for women too! I bought an over sized denim button down and cardigan that I love. Don't limit yourself.
Lyons is the creative director that's become the go to for women that demand designer style without designer prices. Each season its Lyons job to create a design story. Although she supervises a team of 25 women and 15 men's designers Lyons ultimately must approve thousands of pieces a year. I totally approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment