Monday, October 19, 2009

PROFILE OF THE WEEK

Anna Lee Fiorino is a stylist at Chaz Dean Studio In Los Angeles, CA. I met Anna 7 years ago and instantly fell in love. She is the best hair colorist hands down. Trust me I have been everywhere and back and I always get panic attacks when I have to part from her magical hands for long periods of time. Her love for fashion, style, color makes her the most well rounded hair stylist that I know. Not only is you hair always fabulous when her hands get done with you but Chaz Dean studios is based on the philosophy of healthy hair. Every product they use is hair friendly, meaning your hair always come out fresher and healthier. To make an appointment with Ann Lee Fiorino please contact:

Chaz Dean Salon
323.467.6444
6464 Cole Ave
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment