Monday, October 12, 2009

DONT CALL ME FAT!

My favorite model, Lara Stone is the latest girl to fall victim of industry pressure. Lara recently spoke with Elle UK and reveled " I don't want to be the fat one anymore". OK so Lara is a size 4, has HUGE breast, a big butt and a tiny waist. Is this not the perfect human being? Technically yes but for the industry NO. I have to admit I too think of her as the + size model in a waif world, but she will never be the androgynous size - 0 that Freja is, and isn't that why we love her? True she cant fit in a lot of clothing which is why you will see her in fashion spreads baring her breasts. Lara has now changed her regimen to include more gym time Pilate's etc etc. Well good for her, I suppose bettering yourself is always a good thing. I guess it doesn't help that Karl Lagerfeld hates fat people. It is what it is, but I love her either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment