Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ISABEL MARANT COMES TO NY

I did not love Spring 2010 but I do love the brand so therefore I am excited that Isabel Marant has signed a lease to open her first US store in SoHo. The 2,557 square foot unit is at 55 Greene St on the corner of Broome. For NY standards that's pretty luxurious. Marant said the store which will open in February will carry Isabel Marant Etoile , Accessories, and Jewels. I discovered Isabel Marant on my first trip to Paris in 2001. I really felt like I stumbled upon something brilliant that was my secret. Little did I know that Isabel Marant had been doing her clothing line since 1994 and had become the nonchalant Parisian It girl. Her clothing started infiltrating US boutiques and now everyone can be a part of the experience. Her boho Parisian Chic style defines everything I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment