Friday, January 15, 2010

ZAC POSEN FOR TARGET ROCKS MY WORLD









I thought I hit the jackpot when Rodarte did their collaboration with Target and it was actually good! Seriously the best collaboration yet, but I think they just got some competition. Zac Posen for target debuts April 25th and if my eyes dont lie it looks amazing! The thing I look for is design integrity with collaborations. Is it there? By looking at it regardless of the lower price point can you feel it being essentially Rodarte or Zac? I think thats why Mullevy girls blew me away. You really felt that their vision was executed and you were buying something special. Zac Posen has managed to do the same and I cannot wait to load up on goodies.
P.S
I just saw Jean-Paul Gaultier’s Target lookbook and not so delightful. You cant win em all

No comments:

Post a Comment