Thursday, January 14, 2010

PRE-FALL TRENDING







Fur is trending like crazy. I did a post a while ago about Fur vests after I bought one, and my market research revealed you should too! Another trend seems to be animal prints. Everyone from Lanvin to Giambattista Valli is using the print in their pre-fall collections. Another HUGE trend is feathers. Ahhhhhh yes. My talented friend Rami Kashou used them in his S/S collection and now im seeing them in everything from Lanvin ,Celine ( which by the way rocks my world) and Givenchy amongst others. I love how luxurious it all seems to feel. Do you think that maybe this was inspired by all the econimic hardships that we have been experencing and in turn we can look to these pieces in hopes of having something to aspire too?

No comments:

Post a Comment