Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RON HERMAN PARTNER WITH J.CREW

A while ago I wrote an article in J. Crew's Jenna Lyons and what an incredible job she is doing since EVERYTHING in that store had a point of view. Now I see that Ron Herman has partnered up with J. Crew why? Because they are SMART. If you just go into a J.Crew store and have any sense of style even if they dont appeal to your style specifically you will be able to appreciate what they are doing and for sure be able to pick and choose a couple of pieces to incorporate into your closet. Ron Herman personally picked out the items that will be selling in the small J. Crew boutique within Fred Segal. Honestly if I had money to invest on the stock market I would bet some money on J. Crew. This only validates my previous post that they are on to something GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment