Friday, January 22, 2010

THE ROW FAILS TO IMPRESS



For someone all consumed with fashion whom does a considerably well job of dressing herself, I am shocked at the Row's pre-fall collection. The pieces a) have nothing interesting to set them apart. b) WHO STYLED THIS? I demand to know. It is offensive. Presentation is everything. Even a collection that fails to have any significant point of view can still stay relevant when put together properly, hopefully creating a story. c) Unfortunately my disappointment crosses over to their Spring collection which has now left me curious as to what they will show for F/W 10'. Will it fail miserably or will they find a voice? they have found a market with their high end lux basics but I'm not impressed, and I feel as though I should be. There is no reason as to why this brand given all the press and encouragement from its peers shouldn't flourish. Where is your voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment